Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Villa Romantica
The following terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the website villaromantica-naxos.gr and your stay in Villa Romantica.
Basic Terms & Conditions
- All the prices listed in the reservations of the available spaces, refer to the 3 different time periods of the tourist season (high, medium & low) and refer to costs per night.
- In cases where the reservation includes, in addition to adults, a child under 12 years, there is a daily charge of 10 euros, which includes breakfast and the additional cost of the reservation is paid on arrival.
- When making an online reservation, 1/3 of the total cost is prepaid, by deposit in a bank account.
- The balance is also repaid by deposit in a bank account, one (1) week before arrival.
- All possible bank charges for deposits are for the customer.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation in a period of less than one (1) month before the scheduled arrival, the deposit is NOT refundable.
- If the cancellation is made more than one (1) month before the scheduled arrival, then the deposit is refunded to the prospective customer.
- When checking availability for specific dates in a room category, the Reservation System identifies for the final booking any room is available for that period and not necessarily a specific room of the category.
- Villa Romantica, in addition to the change of bed linen and the cleaning that takes place on a daily basis in all its premises, takes care of the observance of all official hygiene and protection rules regarding covid-19. All its staff is vaccinated and all its customers are obliged to provide the appropriate credentials that will be requested upon arrival as well as compliance with all relevant rules by them during their stay.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the cancellation of the stay and / or refusal to use the facilities of the complex.
- Customers’ personal information, such as name, address, age, gender, nationality, ID / passport number, email address, etc., constitute personal data and the company is committed to its confidentiality for their privacy. These items are not transferred to any organization, body or person, remain in the business for as long as required by law and are then destroyed.
Individual Terms of Accommodation
To ensure the safe and comfortable stay of all guests, the following rules must be observed. Failure to comply with them may result in cancellation of the stay and / or refusal to use the facilities of the complex.
- In the event of damage to equipment or parts of the complex’s facilities, the company reserves the right to charge the customer the full cost of repairing or replacing them.
- To avoid fire, smoking is prohibited inside the rooms and in the areas where breakfast is served.
- The equipment of all the rooms is strictly intended only for those who live in the complex.
- It is not allowed to move objects from their fixed places in the rooms or in the common areas, without permission.
- It is not allowed to introduce in the premises of the complex materials that emit unpleasant odors, weapons, explosives, flammable materials and other things that could pose a threat to the safety of those living in the complex.
- Loud noises such as voices, music, songs, etc. are not allowed. that could disturb the other roommates.
For personal items that have been left in common areas and have been lost, the company bears no responsibility.
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph / videotape other occupants inside the complex or inside the rooms, who may disturb you without their consent.